Friday, August 14, 2015

May I ask you a few questions....

I spent a few minutes asking the boys some questions so they could look back on it in years to come and get a glimpse into what they were like at their current ages.  I wrote down their responses word for word.  Here are some of their answers. 

Carter

1. How old are you? 7
2. What's the best thing about being 7? I get to play.....and it's my favourite.....and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
3. What is the bad side of being 7? It makes me sometimes be rude and naughty.  Like saying I'm the boss and not Mum and Dad.
4. What is your favourite movie right now and why? Romeo and Juliet.  I love it because it's about love and there is a secret wedding. 
5. Are there any special ladies in your life? Yes - all of them!! And I quote: yes - I love them all. 
(Carter randomly throws "and I quote" into his normal conversation).


Tony

1. How old are you? 9
2. What's the best thing about being 9? You just feel like you are going to be in high school soon.
3. What is the bad side of being 9? You are going to get a beard soon and beards are gross.
4. What is your favourite movie right now and why? Maze Runner because it's really intense.
5. Are there any special ladies in your life? Yes - you Mum....and Daddy.

(That last response shows a glimpse into Tony's quick sense of humour.  He is getting to the age where he is great company to just chat to and hang out with).

1 comment:

  1. Haha Carter wanting to be the boss and Tony with his soon-to-be beard!
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete