Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tis the season to laugh at others

The countdown to Christmas is almost over! I love this part of the year. There is a buzz of excitement that takes me back to when I was a little girl.

I came across a few photos that put a smile on my face.

Last night we took the boys for a drive to see some Christmas lights. This is one of my favourite things to do at Christmas. We decided to set a goal that we too would put up some christmas lights next year. I am a little concerned that if we do, this time next year, this could be Anthony:



I know there is a tendancy for people to overdo it with the lights.



So I was thinking if we get desperate we could always go for something along these lines:


We seem to have a little trouble getting a Santa photo of our boys smiling. They arn't scared of Santa, but seem a little uncomfortable. We got off easy compared to some of these folks though.













And finally, I saw this tree and thought if we didn't have a fake tree, this is probably the kind of tree you would find in our living room this December.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and gets a chance to relax and reflect on what is most important to them.







1 comment:

  1. Where did you find all these pictures! They're so funny! That Christmas tree is pretty sad, somehow that same family could afford lights. See you tomorrow, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete