Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Yesterday was Valentines DAy! After 6 years of marriage, my darling husband still makes sure I am spoilt on Valentines Day.
I know most people do breakfast in bed but being ME, and kinda fussy with breakfast (meaning I dont really eat it), Anthony knows the way to my heart is still through my stomach, just through OBSCENE amounts of junk food!
The boys were sick over the weekend so I was feeling pretty tired yesterday. Anthony came home from his morning shift at work and presented me with my Valentines Day presents-FOOD and SLEEP!!!
Ah yes, there were strawberry easter eggs (as NOWHERE sells strawberry freddos anymore), snickers, apple cider, lemonade, popcorn chicken from KFC, chicken McBites from McDonalds, cheeseburgers, icecream WITH Icemagic, and a box of Magnums! PERFECT!
Now, within about 45 minutes (no lie) I had eaters all the eggs, all the KFC and MCDonalds, 11 funsize snickers, and 3 Magnums! I felt SO gross but SO content.
Then he took the boys for me so I could sleep the afternoon away! I couldnt ask for much more than that to make the perfect valentines day!
I didnt need any dinner that night-except for the one remaining Magnum ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Ants knows you well! My mouth is watering from reading your list of goodies...I want some-just not all at once like you. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be one hungry girl Jo-but where do you put it all? The thought of those magnums is making my mouth water...Anthony has good taste, and its not just in food :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Jo, where was the fruit and Vegies in that?? ;) that is one great Present! You and Andrew are pretty much the same whe it comes to perfect Gifts! i've learnt it doesnt matter what i buy him too much because he will always remember what snacks and lollies he found in the bag more than the other stuff :) i married in the right family!

    ReplyDelete