Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting on board

So I finally decided that I should get on board and begin a blog - thanks Jade!
I guess its a good way to record what happening in life and seeing as Im such a slacker when it comes to my Journal, this kinda fulfills 2 purposes for me.
Its 9:30 in the morning and my boys have been up since 6:30am but are yet to get changed out of their pj's. At 8 i realised they still hadnt had any breakfast and so we all decided Fairy Bread was the go. Im dreading next year having to get Tony ready for school as getting out of the house with everyone fed and dressed doesnt happen too often before 9am. I think I am going to have major problems when Seminary time comes.
Well Mum, Dad and Rach moved to NZ just few days ago and I think the weirdest thing for me at the moment is knowing that when we go down to Sydney to visit their house wont be there for us to drop in to. Im sure they will grow to love it there though.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club. You know we have one too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didnt! Hmm, how do i find yours and follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you guys (phil & kaylee) had one either. Yay, I like your blog title Jo, very clever! I'm sure Tony loved that he got fairy bread for breakfast, either that or a finger bun right? Also, I thought the seminary years would be forever finished once we graduated - thanks Pacey. I think I'll make sure we're in walking distance. hehe

    ReplyDelete